Toun28 is a startup Korean skincare brand completely focused on natural skincare products promoting a healthy, sustainable and effective approach to skincare.
Toun28 uses only organic, hand-picked and carefully selected highest quality ingredients, some of which are self-grown and produced.
All products feature a unique recipe made by the Toun28 co-founder and CEO Jung Maria.
Toun28 was founded in 2017 by Jung, who previously worked at cosmetics material research institute Bio Spectrum; and Park Jun-su, who had worked in LG Electronics’ data division. The startup collects detailed information about customers’ facial conditions as well as climate and environmental data. For 50,000 won ($42.50) per month, the company then manufactures customized organic products based on this data and sends them out on the 28th of every month.
Main product features:
- Safe ingredients according to the EWG Score 0-2
- Cruelty free, never tested on animals
- Eco-friendly paper or glass packaging
- CGMP, ISO 22717 certificated
- CPNP certificates for the EU
- Dermatology test results provided